Since we’re now in spring mode, I wanted to continue with the shop with me series with bags. I don’t usually purchase alot of seasonal bags as it’s really not as widely used as it would be in warmer places but I do want to have one that I can use when the occasion calls for it. I love the summery feeling that the natural bags add to summer dresses and I recently bought one which I love! I wanted to give a few options however, in case you may be in search of your own bag for the spring/summer season!
- Gap Woven Straw Crossbody Tote – This is a good tote to have for the summer as it’s big enough as a shopper and still cute enough for a nice afternoon stroll! The straps give you that extra option of hands-free for maybe hand-holding with your date?
- Zara Bamboo Handle Shopper Bag $49.90- Another cute shopper that is crochet instead of straw made. I used to have a bag like this in my 20s, i love the bamboo handles its just very tropical! The size also allows for some room and stylish enough that it would look great with a floral sundress!
- Topshop Skyla Straw Grab Bag $45 – This one is similar to the one I ended up getting, cute bag, lovely tortoise lucite handle and an nice latch. It also has a strap for hands-free and very cute to pair with with your summer outfits, for day and night!
- Zara Black Mini Raffia Bag $49.90 – I love this bag, very similar to mine but with a different shape and a magnet lock, this bag can go from day to night and can be paired with any oufit! I love the top handle, which can be used with the strap hidden on the inside should it be needed.
- Zara Raffia City Bag with Tortoiseshell $79.90 – this is the priciest of the bunch, but worth the money if you ask me. The gorgeous tortoiseshell just gives this look the classy edge it needs and the gold hardware will glisten in the summer sun and look great against any night time summer outfit!
I hope that you find your very own spring/summer bag in one of these options!